domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

I HAVE PAYPAL! Okay, people, I have done the hard part of asking for donations...please help and donate!

Here are three options:
1. Sponsor one student at $17. I'll keep track of this student's progress/lot in the garden and send you pictures, quotes, random tidbits monthly.
2. Purchase a newsletter subscription! At $25 for three months I will provide you with a pretty newsletter with all the stuff you need to know about good food and bad agribusiness and all things related to revolutions!
3. At $100, me love you long time. At this level of funding, I will send you a newsletter or two, photos of the garden project and updates as often as I make them. If you're giving this much, you're allowing this project to continue operating--I've found volunteer translaters, but still looking to give some money to the local tour guides who can teach about native plants and how to seed them, etc. Also, the internet and printing costs will be covered with your money.


Thanks so much! LEt me know who is interested in donating and at what level!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING!!

2 comentarios:

The Peter Files Blog of Comedy dijo...

Now all you have o do it put the paypal link in your sidebar which is pretty easy to do!

The Peter Files Blog of Comedy dijo...

You may wish to consider uploading some photos of the area to help people understand what the community here is like.